APC Hereford are a member of the APC Overnight network offering one of the most reliable, secure and cost effective overnight parcel delivery solutions in the U.K with over 115 depots nationwide. APC Hereford is conveniently located within the city of Hereford and services both businesses and private individuals throughout the whole of Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean. They have a great reputation for providing exceptional service levels underpinned by state of the art technology ensuring that your parcel arrives in perfect condition exactly when it needs to be there.
- Outdated telephone system running from ISDN2 digital lines
- The requirement for a new, 'prioritised' second number
- Lack of direct dial buttons on the current handsets
- No maintenance agreement if a fault occurred on the current system
- LG Ericsson UCP Telephone System installation - Perfect for large businesses!
- The switch from ISDN2 to IP Voice using SIP trunks allowing for unlimited calls & cheaper line rental
- New 'prioritised' number created on the SIP trunks to separate it from their main number
- A separate Fibre Broadband connection installed alongside the current broadband to separate the voice & data networks
- Professional music on-hold messages provided for keeping customers updated & marketing messages
- Full ongoing local support & maintenance
The new telephone system and the switch to SIP trunks has not only helped reduce our costs but it's enabled us to create a new prioritised number for some of our customers which allows our team to easily see which number is being dialled and ensure that the call is answered by the correct member of staff.
The music on-hold service is also fantastic and now offers us a great additional solution to help keep our customers updated with our opening hours and delivery times. A high level of customer service is absolutely vital to our operation and the new system has definitely improved our customers call handling experience.